LAPLAND 3 NIGHT HALF BOARD ACTIVITIES STAY IN A GLASS CABIN FOR TWO WITH SNOW MOBILE SAFARI AND REINDEER SLEIGH RIDE
Millions of stars illuminate the night sky. No noise. No traffic. Only the wilderness. You just had a
splendid meal of arctic delicacies with your loved one. You step inside your warm cabin, pour a glass of sparkling wine for you both and lie on your bed below a heated glass roof, chatting about the snowshoe walk you did and the reindeer of the village you fed in the morning.
And then, the Auroras start to dance! First, green glow in the northern horizon, then an arc,
brightening up to a spiral of color on the night sky…see it all from your warm Aurora Cabin.
Tis is Aurora Village. Hundreds of kilometers above the Arctic Circle, in Lapland, right on the
Your Experience Includes:
• 3 nights’ stay in an Aurora Glass Cabin for 2 adults
• Half-board basis (breakfast and dinner at Aurora Village Restaurant) inclusive of taxes
• Roundtrip transfers to / from Ivalo Airport
• 1 x Reindeer Feeding & Photography with guide per person
• 1 x Reindeer Sleigh Ride per person
• 1 x 2 hours Snowmobile Safari per person
Closest airport is Ivalo Airport (13km). Flights not included